Friday, March 4, 2011

Just thinking

I don't know what is wrong with me that I just can't sleep when I go to take a nap.I lay there for such a long time just thinking off all kinds off things. Some time I think off things that are going on in my life at that time but other times it is just random things. It is great if I could just write all my thoughts down while I am laying there as my mind is just working overtime.I would love to have some thing that I could have to just have my thoughts recorded and printed or writen while my mind is working ovetime. Maybe then I could get some sleep. I will be going to take a nap soon and I am sure my mind will not rest. I thought that I would write this before I go take a nap but right now there is nothing runing through my mind, but as soon as I lay down I am sure it will be going like crazy, why is that?

When I get up I am sure I will not remember what it is I was thinking off when I was laying there. It just drives me crazy. Maybe I should just borrow Alex's tape recorder and just say outloud and record my thoughts, I wonder if that would work but I just bet that I would not think off a thing to say when it would be so easy.

Well what do you know, I didn't lay for an hour thinking this time as I was on the phone for half an hour. Oh well there is always tomorrow.

Later days

No comments:

Post a Comment