Thursday, February 3, 2011

I was just thinking

Ever time I lay down to take a nap or even to go to bed, my mind just races. I can't stop thinking about everything and anything.It is crazy.

I sometimes like to lay down and just let my mind wander. I think off what I have been through with this decease and how I have dealt with it.I worry about Alex and Dennis when they are away from home.I worry about dad and hope he is doing ok.Then I can wonder to what to make for supper or if I am getting the chance to go out when Dennis is off, I hate that I have to wait for him to take me out because I can't drive anymore. That is hard to think off, all the stuff that I can't do anymore because off MS.It has taken a lot away from me already but I am still able to get out and I can still live my life as well as I am able. Can't give in to the decease.

Always thinking, keeps the brain healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment