Sunday, January 30, 2011

Excited

Just wanted to see if I could do this sort off thing. I have no idea what I am doing but feel like I would like to put some off my thoughts out there and see where it takes me.
This is all new so I won't be doing too much off it or maybe I will, we will see.
So lets see what my thoughts are today. Today is a really pretty good day with being able to go upstairs in my home to get the spare room ready for out new Chinese student coming next month.It feels great that I was able to to that and now I will be going to make supper. For my family this is big as they know that I can't do too much in one day with the MS.I am not complaining about the MS as I have been living with it since 1999 and have learned to accept it.I am just limited as to how much I can do and know those limits.
Today is a great day and it is great to be alivc.
Good times everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment